Please visit the redemption counter so a team member can answer any questions!
The Player Power Card Reminders:
- The Player Power Card is only valid for playing games with a card reader.
- The Player Power Card is non-transferable; any re-sale of the card will render it void and subject to cancellation.
- Funland reserves the right to revoke privileges of the Player Power card and suspend any values on holders account for any misuse of the facility or games.
- Cards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Refunds or Change are not available.
Please take all credit card gift cards to the main Redemption counter for purchases.
Guests must wear shirts, pants and shoes at all times. All clothing must be appropriate; management reserves the right to determine appropriate attire.
No loitering, no profanity, no vandalism, no spitting, no unruly behavior, no alcohol or illegal drugs and/or no weapons. No animals, except service animals.
Funland Entertainment reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at anytime.
No solicitation or flyer distribution at any time on Funland Entertainment Property.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen property. We do get many misplaced items turned into our lost and found. Please inquire at the Redemption Counter.
Any theft or damage of Funland Entertainment property will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.